Thursday, December 29, 2011
New Year!!
So here we are embarking on 2012. What can I say about 2011...... it went by fast. The kids are forever getting bigger and they amaze me everyday. Next year is starting as an adventure Eric starts a new job right after New Years and we are so excited. I can't wait for him to be able to go to work and come home happy. It really is the happiness you find in your everyday life that makes all the difference in your well being. The house looks awesome we did alot of work around here this year. We painted the outside, kitchen, hallway and are looking at paint for the master bedroom. Eric got the yard all pretty with free mulch and some plants I picked up from the Depot and it looks really nice when you pull into the driveway. Our neighbors have even commented on how nice it looks. My mom is still with us and it has been a rough year of watching her ups and downs with her chemo's and all the stuff that goes along with it. It really is true when they say cancer affects the whole family. Like I always say it isn't always easy but it is always worth it. I have learned alot about my mom by watching her I only hope that if I am ever in the same situation I have the fight in me to stare cancer in the face and tell it to f'off. My dad has recovered from his heart attack last year and is doing really well he got a gold wing and is planning his bike trip. I think Cindy is really enjoying the new bike too they even took it to dinner the other night. So everyone is doing good. And for 2012 I am starting a lifestyle change. So lets see how this blog looks when we start 2013.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment