Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The question.....

I had someone ask me not to long ago "How do you balance your life?" I never thought I would be the one someone else would ask this of. To be honest I just do the best I can. I am a flawed person there have been points in my life that people could point to and say "What were you thinking" there are points I think back on and think that same thing. I don't think you can ever balance your life to the point everyone is happy. All you can do is your best. My best consists of being the best mother and wife I can be, it's knowing that I work to live not live to work, and being ever mindful that the Lord is in control. I don't think what this person sees in me is balance I think what they see is me struggling to let the Lord be the navigator of my life. I know this probably sounds crazy and I am not trying to push my personal belief on anyone but the truth is I try to be the best person I can, and everyday I fall short. I believe in God I am raising my children to believe in God. I know plenty of people who see this as a crutch as a hindrance on the amount of fun I can have and when they hear it decide that I am a hypocrite. I am OK with that. The truth is think what ever you want but let me tell you I know where I've come from and there is no reason other than God's grace that I have anything good in my life.

So in short I don't balance my life in fact I do the opposite I have handed my life over to someone else who can. And let me be the first to tell you the path he has put me on is nothing short of a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment