Thursday, March 18, 2010

Up to Speed....


So they released me from the hospital last Friday and I have been home for 6 days. I tell you there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. I had a check up on Tuesday and they removed my lovely staples. Now let me just tell you I don't know why but I just thought once the staples came out my pain would magically stop...... I know silly right. But your talking to someone who has never been in the hospital for anything but having a baby. Anywho I am slowly begining to feel like my self. My kids however don't really understand why I can't get down on the floor and play or why I fall asleep sitting on the couch in the middle of the afternoon. My little man is so despreate for me to play cars with him that he brought me his hot wheel blimp and told me I could fly it in his room while he played on the car rug. I miss car time and Thomas the Train building time with him so much it makes me want to cry. And my Lily pie is hobbling thru the house telling everyone that her stomach hurts and she doesn't move as fast as she use too. She really just is the sweetst chick in the world. My Patience is just an angel she is always asking if I need anything or if she can help with something.

My hubby is such a trooper since I can't bend or pick up anything over 5 pounds that kinda leaves him doing it all including driving me every where since I am not allowed to drive. But he does it all without complaint. He was pretty freaked out when the surgen came into the waiting room and told him there were complacations I think it really showed us that anything can happen at any time and since I have been home we have been amazingly in synch. I love him in a way I never thought possible. He knows me better than I know myself. I couldn't imagine my life without him. He is my lobster.

So that how things are going here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment