Friday, March 12, 2010

Seven Days....

So let me just say the last seven days has been the most eye opening for me in a long time. I came in for what was suppose to be a simple gallbladder removal 4 small incesions and on your way you go. Well not for me they got to filet me open like a fish.....I still have not even looked at the incesions. I woke up to everything did not go as expected. So here it is seven days later and I miss my life, my hubby, my crazy kids and yes even my work. But let me step back and tell ya about me......My name is Amanda I have three kids two girls and boy I have been married to my best friend for four years this Aug we have been together for eight. I am going to start with my hubby...he is amazing he truly loves me in a way I did not know was possible. My husband has not always been what people would classify as a nice guy...my husband has his fair share of demons and skeltons (who dosen't) and when people from our past hear that we are still together with two more kids they probably think it is insanity I am sure they think that we are a hot mess. With constant arguing and infedility but its not. We have a good marriage not a perfect marriage but a good marriage we talk we fight we hold each other close when things are good and bad. He is my best friend and the only man who has ever made it past all my BS.

My children rock!!! My oldest is eight she is the most sensetive kid I have ever met she is a straight A student since kindergarden. My fear for her is that she is going to have a hard time with men in her life. See my husband is not her biological father but he has been there since she was 15 months old. I do not call him, if she asks to call we call but if not I don't bring it up. I know this sounds horrible but I can't I grew up in a divorced home and I hated it...... not that I had a horrible life but having parents push the other one was horrible to live and to watch. I don't want that for my girl she has a daddy in my hubby he loves her in a way that people don't even know she not his unless it comes up. My second is my free spirit she has this amazing way of making everything magical and funny. She is a curly mess and radiates love from her toes to her head. She reminds me everyday that life is full of beautiful things. My third is my little man he is just so stubborn and pig headed. But he has a heart of gold he loves everyone he wants to hug everyone and he just wants to get dirty and play trucks... he likes to pretend he is a robot. I never thought I would have a boy. But I love him to pieces and I try to remember that he is a boy and as much as I want to hold him and hug him he needs to not be tied to my side for his sake and the sake of any girl that he chooses to make a life with.

So there it is a small piece on the last seven days of being in the hospital and the rest has turned into a love letter to my family. I am so grateful for them they are the reasons I was put on the planet. I feel like my life didn't start till the day my first baby was born it gave me purpose and a reason to be the best person I can. I have made many mistakes and I will make many more if you are reading this just stick it out it will get better once the vicadoin isn't a regular staple in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment